I've been spending a lot of time lately learning to find memory corruption vulnerabilities in Windows and have been meaning to put together a list of my favourite resources. I hope this is useful for those who are also getting started. If you have suggestions, feel free to contact me. These types of lists can decay over time, but I'll try to keep this updated as long as I'm interested.
Last updated: 2017-07-26 (74 resources).
You can use the filters below to narrow down your search by subject or medium preference. Some resources are annotated (💬) and my most favourite ones are marked with a star (🌟). Drag the filters to change result rankings.
- CVE-2016-5563/4/5: RCE and Cardholder Data Exfiltration in Oracle's Hotel Management Platform
- java.lang.Runtime.exec() Payload Workarounds
- Article Roundup: November 2016
- Article Roundup: October 2016
- A Diagram for Sabotaging Cryptosystems
- Article Roundup: February 2016
- Article Roundup: January 2016
- Article Roundup: December 2015
- AppSec Mindmaps
- PoliCTF 2015 Android Reversing Writeup